Friday, May 15, 2009

#47 Evaluation


I just completed the "More Things On a Stick." I guess I would say that it has had some very good experiences and some, not so exciting to see what comes up. Google Maps was one of my very favorites. I love to travel and it was good to just reminisce on where I had been. We take tons of pictures so I have tried to incorporate a few of these too. I did see just a very few times, maybe even just a single time, about genealogy. We use Ancestry.com at our library and it comes in very handy. Also, we have acquired thousands of names into both my husband's and my personal genealogy and that can be very time consuming. I do love doing it though.
I believe WJMN will prove to be very educational.

Mother Robin and Baby in our backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment